Peace Without Permission: This Is Where I Change the Ending (Part 2)
If this were a movie,
this is the scene where everything softens… but gets more real at the same time.
No explosions.
No dramatic exit.
Just the sound of water moving…
and me standing there realizing:
this doesn't have to hurt anymore.
Because here’s the truth nobody tells you about healing:
It doesn’t always mean you leave everything behind.
Sometimes…
it means you stay -
but you refuse to stay the same.
And that?
That’s harder.
Because it’s easy to burn it all down and walk away.
It’s harder to stand in the middle of your life and say:
“We’re not doing it like this anymore.”
I’ve been through versions of myself that tolerated things I shouldn’t have.
Versions of me that over-gave, over-explained, over-stayed.
Versions of me that thought peace was something I had to earn.
And I don’t hate her for that.
She was surviving.
She got me here.
But I’m not her anymore.
Now I’m the version of me that pauses.
That notices.
That doesn’t ignore the feeling in my chest when something is off.
The version that says:
“I love you… but I love me too.”
And means both.
This next chapter?
It’s not about running away from my life.
It’s about rebuilding it in a way that actually feels like mine.
With new boundaries.
New energy.
New standards for what I accept and what I don’t.
And yeah… I’m not walking away from everything.
But I am walking away from the version of me that tolerated less than I deserved.
The people who stay in my life now?
They don’t get a smaller version of me anymore.
They get all of me.
And they either rise to meet that…
or they don’t come with me.
Because love doesn’t require me to disappear.
And I’m not doing that anymore.
And honestly?
The timing feels… aligned in a way I can’t ignore.
Mercury retrograde finally ending
Spring equinox stepping in
New moon in Pisces washing everything clean
Like the universe pressed reset and said:
“Okay. Try again. But this time - do it right.”
So that’s what I’m doing.
Not starting over…
Starting correctly.
I’m moving things.
Physically, yeah...new spaces, new setup, new energy.
But more than that?
I’m moving how I exist in my own life.
I’m choosing:
-
peace without over-explaining it
-
space without guilt
-
love without losing myself inside it
And for the first time…
it doesn’t feel like I’m fighting for it.
It feels like I’m allowing it.
That’s new for me.
Because I used to think peace meant everything around me had to be perfect.
Now I know,
peace is what happens when I’m solid, no matter what’s around me.
So yeah.
Things are changing.
Not in a chaotic, 'everything is ending' way…
In a grounded,
“this is becoming something better” way.
And if you’re in that space right now -
where things aren’t falling apart…
but they’re not staying the same either…
where you can feel something shifting but you can’t fully explain it yet…
You’re not lost.
You’re in the transition.
The part of the story where nothing looks dramatic from the outside…
but everything is quietly, powerfully rearranging underneath.
Which is exactly what roots do.
So here I am.
Not leaving.
Not disappearing.
Not abandoning what I’ve built.
Just stepping into it…
as the version of me who finally knows how to stay without losing herself.
We’re not going back to what was.
We’re building what’s next.
And this time...
I’m still here in it.
