About Me: From Rock Bottom To Rosaries
Hi, I’m Brittny — a recovering alcoholic, trauma survivor, life coach, Wiccan practitioner, dog mama, and the heart behind WBWStudio and Wiccan Recovenry. But I didn’t arrive here wrapped in sage and moonlight. I arrived shattered.
On October 24th, 2024, I hit my bottom — again. I had already survived a near-fatal motorcycle accident in 2019, just months after nearly overdosing and getting clean on January 1st, 2019. That crash should have killed me — and in many ways, it did. It ended the version of me that kept running, numbing, and pretending she was fine. But it also sparked a new version of me, one that had no choice but to face the pain, the patterns, and the pieces of myself I’d buried for too long. That night in October five years later, the silence around me was deafening — but so was the scream inside me that said:
“I can’t keep doing this. I deserve more.”
For years, I lived in a world that didn’t know how to hold space for people like me — people who felt too much, gave too much, drank too much, loved too hard. I worked in high-end automotive shops for over a decade, masking my pain with hustle and horsepower. I poured myself into relationships and routines that drained me. I gave away nearly everything — my money, my energy, my voice.
And yet… deep down, I always heard her — that quiet, ancient whisper inside me:
“This isn’t the end.”
That whisper became louder when I started reconnecting with my spirituality — not the kind you find in pews or rules, but the kind that lives in soil, in storms, in tarot spreads on the kitchen floor.
Witchcraft saved me. So did River — my soulful husky who never leaves my side. So did the promise I made to myself the night I chose sobriety:
✨ I will never abandon myself again. ✨
Today, I help others rebuild what they thought was lost:
Their power. Their identity. Their spiritual connection.
Through WBWStudio, I create sacred tools — rosaries, rituals, and reminders — for healing witches and wild souls. Through Wiccan Recovenry, I hold sacred space for those walking the path of sobriety, especially those who never felt safe in traditional rooms.
If you’ve ever been told you’re too much, too broken, too sensitive — welcome home.
If you’re still trying to remember who you were before the world told you who to be — you’re not alone.
And if you’re looking for a place where healing and magic meet… you’ve found it.
I’m so glad you’re here.

